Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Lapsap's BBQ Junkyard Sale

We went to check out Lapsap's seasonal BBQ Junkyard Sale at PalatePalette last Sunday, 23 May and ended up drinking Mojitos at 5pm eating vegetable grills. Hick!


I can smell the sausages on the grill...mmm mmm mmm. LET ME OUT!

Here we are at PalatePalette, mojito crime scene at the courtyard.

Where is Cheesecake?

"Imagine there's no heaven It's easy if you try No hell below us Above us only sky Imagine all the people Living for shopping..."
- YokoCheesecake (karaoke verison)


Chesese in a box. Woohaw!

PlateSpeaks CheeseSticks. Hehe.

Whip me baby, whip me hard. YEEEHAAAA!

So manyy colorrs....hick! no more palatepalatte mojitos please....too yummyyyy....hick!

Mickey Mouse in da house. Twas' such a lovely lazy Sunday weather outside.

...i'm...hungry.....too...

"These boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do
one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you."
I'm too cool.

Vintage buy, vantage view. A trick I learnt from Ratatouille.

Rock & roll swing.

The Bangles....lalalala
"Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling
do you feel my heart beating, do you understand
do you feel the same, am I only dreaming
is this burning an eternal flame."
Sze Accessories rock!

"Ride a cock-horse to Branbury Cross
to see a Cheesecake on a white horse,
with rings on her fingers
and bells on her toes
she shall have music wherever she goes.
Clip clop clip clop."

Where is my horse? I want my horse back.

No comments: